ToshidoGamekazeToshidoGamekaze

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

DR. BEES DR. BEES

This gotta be one of the best flash movies i've came across to, and watch it.

that and i've now realized it became a meme, therefore i kinda first discovered the DR. BEES was on a YouTube Poop called I.M. Back done by a Youtuber known as Geibuchan.

I just hope i see more of your works in the future soon. ^u^

ZTV News Episode 4 ZTV News Episode 4

I guess now i know why Egoraptor did turned into a Game Grump for too long.

Just Another Brawl Parody Just Another Brawl Parody

Although the script writing for this one is sorta okay, but it did feature a bit of humor.
that and the visual is sorta... okay since you're taking your time with the animation.
and the sound quality is decent, but yet it's a start.

although i kinda hate it when people picks the same stage over and over, it ticks some players. but i mostly pick random for most of the matches, which usually happens nowdays.
although i always wanted to pick Port Town Aero Drive or New Pork City over Smashville when i'm playing a match with Niku.

Overall the movie itself is pretty decent compared to the other ones i've seen from others, thus... it's a 3 out of 5.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Um... i hate to be rude but.... i think this is one flash movie i want to unwatch, thus it has nothing funny about this little flash and also make sure rina-chan NEVER works with you again, for the best.

Super Megaman B. Trailer Super Megaman B. Trailer

Epic man....
this is very awesome of how it's put together, and the movie is perfectly in sync with the audio.
and i have a word that really describe this official series. flawless....very flawless, i bet it's gonna be epic!

MasterMarioMX responds:

Thanks! I am glad you liked this! i wish I have time to ACTUALLY Finish this! it's actually surprising that somebody notice the fact that I sync'ed the animation, somehow, to the music XD! since it's basically the point of the trailer, but o well, Thanks again!.